- No Smoking inside the facility.
- Breakfast ends at 8:30 am.
- Updated copies of your child's immunizations must be kept on file.
- Children are not allowed to chew gum.
- Children are not allowed to bring electronics, or cell phones.
- If your Child is ill they will not be allowed to attend, please make other arrangements. This includes but not limited to runny nose w/ discoloration, fever, diarrhea, pink eye, ringworm, chickenpox, or unknown skin irritations, etc.
- The center will only issue prescribed medications when it is absolutely necessary.
- There will be no refund for services rendered.
- Vacation time will only be allowed during the summer months. A vacation fee will apply.
- There will be no deductions in tuition when your child is absent, bad weather days, holidays, illnesses, etc.
- All children are allowed 10 hours of care per day with a maximum of 12 hours.
- If your child is four years of age or younger, 2 change of clothes must be supplied daily. Infants have 6 or more pampers per day with baby wipes. Please supply these as well.
- The center is not responsible for your child's jewelry or pocket change.
- According to state regulations, LBJ is required and will report suspected child abuse or neglect.
The safety of your child is our top priority. All family members and friends must provide a state photo ID prior to release of your child. These rules will be strictly enforced for every staff member. No child will be released to anyone other than those who are designated, or the parent has given prior written consent.
Hours of Care: 5:30AM-8:00PM
Hours of chosen care must be consistent from day to day. LBJ will remain in compliance with state regulations and child/teacher ratio. Parents must notify the center in writing & BE APPROVED BY THE CENTER DIRECTOR before changing your hours of care.
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF RULES AND REGULATIONS WITHIN THE ENROLLMENT PACKAGE.